Before completion (64) is after completion (63)
Everything’s in flux.
Leave each other fugue and rue in the winding of the mischief.
Yin-Yang and Christian cross.
Hidden in hell is care for salvation.
In salvation, there’s the threat of unmaintained roads leading to hell.
Therefore: understand the doing of care, for it is a way and not an arrival
Communication is only possible under equals?
The old seed speaks to the descent. The descent speaks to the new seed.
white-in-black speaks with in-black-containing-white.
In-black-containing-white speaks with new white-in-black.
black-in-white reacts with in-white-contented-black.
In-white-contented-black reacts with new black-in-white.
Dream world is infinitely large and changing.
Reality is precisely limited and a static imprint.
Do not confuse one with the other.
The connection between dream and reality is a bridge built by care.
Narcissist lives only in the dream world. Psychopath lives only in reality. Not in a negative sense, but included as an expression of greater powers. Stability — nurturing self-love and dignity and letting it take its course from there. Instability — Wanting to have stability and being wounded by self-love and dignity, rejecting it. To carry the jug again and again to the well, because nursing is before the accomplishment (64) Not nursing is accomplishment or after the accomplishment (63). Do not remain in post-completion, for this is Abraxas (the world as it is). Cultivate before the completion, for this is the star of the destination of one’s own happiness. The new world is post-completion (reality, done). Cultivating is before completion (dream world, action).
Search for reasons for care.
Breath and joy. Aesthetics, beauty and attentiveness.
The doer receives the reward of his deed already through the deed itself.
The letting go of possessions is inherent in life, because people are in need of change. I go away so as not to perish. The holding on to possessions is inherent in the “Nebel” and those who hold on to possessions lose their dreams to the “Nebel” by the compulsion of preservation.
It is seed of joy in all things.
The hermit remains in dialogue with eternity, for his zigzag paths are not comprehensible to man. He loses one and gains the other. Every loser is always also a double recipient. For he receives the joy of what he has received and the joy of what is new. To have peace of mind is a possibility to find self-love. The gifts cloud the senses. Not to win and not to lose leaves people where there are no settlements.
The loneliness of nature allows us to deal with the interiors of the world.
The interior speaks with the exterior in harmony through unobstructedness
Connection of dream and reality through unobstructedness
Lets circular paths round mountains and valleys, as a contemplator
Contemplative are the ways of people to the uninvolved.
An empty chalice is the uninvolved one for the invitation of the world to participate
The unwounded makes the chalice unreceptive, for it unwinds the interior to misjudge the new things. This alone is a misjudgment of the situation by defining the chalice. To do harm to the concrete, through the abstraction of an expression (I see myself outside of you and I do harm to you, because actually I am you and I leave you to look at you and so I transform myself into something else).
Alice behind the mirrors.
By definition, things are prescribed for the satisfaction of the one who orders them.
The power of the orderly over the potentially ordering, painfully prescribes potentials as possessions. Painfully foretold potentials are better worlds that are condemned to hold on to. The powerful deceive karma, by condemning others to be prescribed. They leave the powerless in stuck, reactionary life plans to taste the feeling of freedom and power. They (the letting go), lay upon the original equal the fate of the held one. Cain and Abel. Therefore, the one who is holding on to, is exposed to the false judgment of the masses who say: you are sick. For this reason, the clean and healthy are often the ones who cause illness, through their “false perfection” of empowerment. Thus there is no judgment to be pronounced on the trees of men, for only the striving of good will is on the good way. The apple falls from the tree, but is it rotten or good? This is only for the purpose of judging whether it is beneficial to one’s own well-being. For the rotten apple is a reflection of the destruction by the powerful and therefore not to be condemned, for it is a memorial of the imperfection of the powerful. The one who walks leaves other life behind. The one who is leaving is a double producer, he goes and gives life for himself and the abandoned one, for which both were deceived before (in the mist).
If one understands reality as good and evil in one being (Abraxas), one shudders at it, because the view of it leaves one unreconciled.
It is irreconcilable when one seeks the one thing and has to understand something ambiguous. And yet, as stated above: an act is sold twice. Exemplarily above, as good for the one who lets go and negative for the one who holds on. There is no such thing as “the good going,” for the one going is abandoned by the other. Where both go, there is no conflict, because they are part of the same. It is Abraxas’ view when we say of ourselves, “something powerful is happening there and I am just a plaything of this incomprehensible power”. We are in danger of losing our happiness if we look at the world in this way. Happiness in misfortune. The horse owner loses his horse, it runs away and after a few days it returns together with a flock of wild horses. A loss turns out to be a gain and the gain then a loss and so on (Matryoshka). Seeing life like a Taoist monk.
We (Morgenlandfahrer) are looking for the sources (care, star) we want to let bubble up to let the life of our world (reality) share in our joy. We take to give. We accept the foreign world (reality) as ours in order to give it what is ours (our authentic existence and presence).
Comprehensive of interior and exterior in recognition of the beauty of imperfection.
A reading of the desire for the eternal/perfect — in recognition of the beauty of the imperfect (temporary), since the eternal is deceptive, since it is something exclusive (it excludes that there is anything besides it, since it is all that there is). Eternities and exclusivities that have become real (evoked and dogmatically defended) break up at their own power and statics, in reference to the flowing nothingness. The waters of the Abyss are overflowing powers, whose gentle surges flow into the interior of the eternally powerful (reflections of eternity in our mind’s eye behold the fruit of the striving of our ancestors with respect for strangeness and partialness — memorial, Silmarillion “the same conflict on another level even then”). The Old Abyss holds the new eternity. The Old Eternity contains the new Abyss. Therefore: to be on the way, through nothingness and abundance is the duty of the safe home of the traveller who opens his home with his companions in the emptiness and abundance and contemplates the wonders and would like to twist (entwine) them in order to pacify (satisfy) them in a lively and authentic way.
Execution to leave the execution. Declaration to be enlightened. The speaking of things to leave together to go somewhere else where you are together.
The path disappears behind the feet. You are in a new place and don’t know how you got there. These are the ways of revealing one’s inner being for contemplation and the creation of a new knowledge, which could only be produced on this path and whose disclosure disempowers the contemplations that led to it. Sad reflections: they were a path filled with Mind magic and presence and now they are a thing abandoned by the mind and care. Honour and protection of all the ways and senses, whose image is our reality and which were once filled with true meaning. If holding on means suffering, it is the suffering of holding on to the old sense/path that was once filled with the true essence (traces, tracks) and became a thing. This cannot be wrong, holding on to something that is an image and vessel of the true. This image is ready to be filled with the magic of the true path (care) at any time. It is just waiting for it and was created for it. Do not make the true things equal with the false ones, for they were created for their purpose and were once filled with the order of good sense. Testimony instead of arbitrariness. Knowledge of the rivers, as protection against arbitrariness. The painless person has no deeper experience. The painful way enables to take over responsibility by knowledge of wrong ways and is therefore friend of life for clan and self, because patron saint for life and order by prescribing vessels and their carrying capacity for care and way.
Definitions of rather unknown terms, so that the text does not completely confuse an inexperienced reader:
– Abyss: the nothingness, non-existence, symbolizes as an entity to be able to look at it. A complete blackness as a threat to the colourful world and the life that presents itself.
– Abraxas: Die höchste Wesenheit. Stellt man sich Gott und den Teufel vor ist der eine gut der andere böse. Was aber ist das pure Wesen. Die pure Existenz? Man kann sich eine Wesenheit vorstellen, die oberhalb von Gott und dem Teufel steht und beide umfasst. Eine Wesenheit, die eine Vereinigungsmenge der Veräußerung darstellt, die Gott und dem Teufel inne sind. Dergestalt ist diese archetypische Wesenheit des Wesens an sich ein Gegenstück zu dem nicht-wesen sein. Abraxas ist das Leben selbst, das auch nicht gut oder böse ist. Abraxas ist die Natur, die Wesen, die Menschen, die Bäume die sich alle gegenüber dem Nichts und dem vernichtenden behaupten, komme was wolle in ihrem ausstrebenden Tonklang der regenbogenfarben strahlt und uns Menschen verwirrt. Er ist die Veräußerung des Lebens gegenüber dem Nichts und doch ist es dem Menschen schmerzlich: anzuerkennen dass er in seiner puren Wesenheit sich in der Welt als Gut und Böse veräußert; denn dadurch kann er keine schlüssige Geschichte aufbauen und kein schlüssiges Selbstbild, denn er ist bar einer Konsistenz und wandert erratisch zwischen seinen Veräußerungen hin und her. Wichtig: dies ist nur ein Konstrukt um etwas zu beschreiben und keine Religion oder Glaube. Bekannt aus dem Werk von C.G. Jung (Rotes Buch), oder aus Herman Hesses Roman Demian.
– Star: That which is inherent in you. The true self that you bring forth in your life. The individual way you are as a person, not the abstract but the concrete. In this context (Abraxas): known from the work of C.G. Jung (Red Book).
– Before completion (64): In Chinese I Ching called hexagram, which describes a situation.
– After completion (63): In Chinese I Ching called hexagram, which describes a situation.
– Yin-Yang: The well-known Chinese symbol, which consists of a white and black spinning top which both face each other and each of which contains a small circle which is of the other colour.
– Silmarillion: The Silmaril are three gems created by the elf Fëanor, in which the light of the Two Trees of Valinor was enclosed. Here: The jewels symbolize the joyful order of the ancient times and the high time of the elves. They were stolen and it came to the “Fall of the Elves”. The myth originates from the novel Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien and symbolizes the loss of balance through high goals (Tower of Babel) and follows this path, which forced the once proud elves to wage a war against evil. Home in perfection (complacency without self-control) leads to the danger of loss.