The positive and negative emotional fields were described. These descriptions were always from the perspective of the experiencer (what the experiencer feels positive/negative). The emotional fields as a whole concept, however, have fundamentally emerged from an origin that is strongly present in the two remaining emotional fields. This is especially the case in my blog, because as described, the emotional fields here are about individuation and this individuation is especially strongly promoted by a conflict or a mutual entanglement.
We have as a reason (origin) two beings, one of which feels “unloved” and radiates this and the other one reacts to it with a wish for rescue. The unloved being perceives this and sees a possibility to finally be healed. It is in this respect a symbiotic connection (a pact), because the emotional life of the two people gets into a kind of mutual shock. The energy potential is understood to increase through this meeting, which also builds up and evokes the other emotional fields (also to find a balance). This energy potential can penetrate into the deepest structures (from childhood / memory / personality) and cause changes.
- In unlovedness there is always a longing for the one who saves. The rescuer is the positive in unlovedness, because he belongs to it (is symbiotically present in it)
- Rescue always includes the one who is saved. The unloved is the positive in the rescue, because salvation is intended for her. She is to be healed (is symbiotically present in it)
- If the rescuer performs the right actions (is the right one), then the faith of the unloved being is promoted (Sister Faith).
- When the rescuer performs the wrong actions, he must experience the state of the loved one in his own body, as he is hit by the forces of “banishment”, “rejection”, “grinding”, “breaking out” as he is abandoned (Sister Chance). These demonstrations strengthen the rescue impulse, as they demonstrate the depth of unlovedness and thus symbolically show him or her in which emergency situation the loved being is (loved from the perspective of the rescuer).
- Positive expression: a strong energy potential on both sides — “we can do it”, “we solve this now once and for all, then you are healed”, “we save the child (that was not loved then) and make you saved (now and forever)”.
- Negative expression: slow and tenacious loss of contact on both sides. Misjudgement of the situations by dream images. Misunderstandings. Promises are not kept, the situations show that the rescuer only takes action when he or she is disowned.
These two emotional fields have the potential to change people in their mutual intertwining, because they drive people to change, so that healing can finally be achieved. The goal is placed above the individual and the individual is changed to fit into the story that has a happy ending.
- I took the terms “Sister Faith” and “Sister Chance” from the film Possession by Andrzej Żuławski, because the film is also about exactly this topic.
- The situation as such can also be examined in more detail, for example, by Mike Hellwig (youtube, book author) in relation to trauma therapy, where he speaks of the “eye of a needle” and “All is lost”.